October 17, 2012

My Cassia Treatment

Hi yesterday I did a cassia treatment yaay! I soo need another one.  I wish I had some Amla to add to it to color my gray more.  So this is how it went.

First-

This is me before treatment.  How ever in my hair I have applied shea/ almond conditoner by suave coconut oil and castor oil prior.  I won't be washing that out. That is going to be added nutrients in my hair while applying the cassia.

Here is my cassia packs, I am using 2 1/2

It comes tightly packed

Here I added warm water till it is thick as pancake batter no no like conditioner.  Some people add honey, orange juice, lemon juice essential oils.  You can do what ever you choose.  I am down with that.  Today tho, I am just mixing it with warm water since I just washed my hair and already added my stuff directly to my hair.  I started to mix with a plastic knife but using my hand, I am able to squeeze the lumps to smooth it out.

Here is the finish product about to get it in! lol

I am just inspecting my hair checking out my grays, grrrrrr!!!  Trying to decide where I would like to apply the cassia first. 

I did use the gloves and started around my edges first, not that it even matters because the cassia doesn't really give any noticeable color.  Right here I am just doing alittle touch up on my sides.

Look I have a lot left over, my daughter wants to use it so I will place it in the refrigerator until she is ready to use it I say it can be stored for about a week in refrigerator before thrown out.
It is very messy so make sure you use a shirt I don't really care about getting mess on. 

Cleaning up around the edges

Now I leave on for 4 hours for good results.



Now For vivid color results with natural dyes, I recommend Henna, Alma, Indigo.

Henna

Alma

Indigo

Cassia( noticeable on very light blond hair only and gray)

What I find that's cool is how  people use different parts of different dyes for different color variations.


 Also you can add the Cassia for lighter versions of the other colors.  For More info on the natural dyes go here, Natural Hennas.

No comments:

Post a Comment