August 18, 2013

How to Perm Your Eyelashes?!

Have anyone heard of perming your eyelashes?  Well I guess it's one of the fads going on now.  I guess if it has been around for years, the secret is finally out.  First of all I want to address that I am sure there is a wrong and right way of doing this.  Although the idea all together seems pretty obsurd, many woman world wide are doing it.  There is a video of a lady perming her lashes with regular hair relaxer!  Yes the relaxer we get from the beauty supply store with lye in it and she shows the product and explains that it has lye in it in the video.  First of all ladies, your eyelashes falling out is the least of your worries.  I would be concerning myself with BLINDNESS!  She makes it look so simple and safe.  This is just stupid!  See for yourself.




No comments:

Post a Comment