June 10, 2017

IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I LEFT YOU

SHOULD'VE NEVER LEFT YALL!

But life happens....I have been away for so long,  I got married, had more babies.  Moved to Hawaii and then moved to colorado.  I have been so busy with life and family that I haven't had the chance to tend to my internet family.  I hope you do forgive me and I vow to keep yall updated on my views on what's going on today.  And boy have things changed since I've lasted posted 4 years ago.  So as I mentioned before I had babies and with the babies came the weight.  A client of mine who's hair I was doing has lupus.  She mentioned to me how she learned about the plant called moringa and that it is good for purifying and detoxing and healing and also losing weight.  I then looked into the Moringa and decided to order it.  I have been taking it for 2 months now and all I can say is WOW! I mix my moringa in water as I demonstrate in the video.





I bought it in loose leaf form then put it my ninja to create the powder form.  In powder form is good for adding to water and smoothies.  I also add it to my stews, greens and beans in the leaf form like a herb.  I am sharing this because I want to strongly encourage everyone to start ingesting this daily because it will not only nourish you but it can also save lives.  Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment