September 21, 2012

MSM changed my hair texture

Okay, here I go again talking about MSM, I always mention this to my clients that are looking for a solution.  I'm not going to go all scientist here.  I just want to state the facts and show why women  get MSM and take them at least once a day FAITHFULLY! You will see the results almost instantly. As I stated before I love MSM! I take mine in pill form, other people take it in powder form.  MSM stands for methylsulfonylmethane (METH-əl-sul-FON-il-METH-ane) and provides sulfur, a vital building block of joints, cartilage, skin, hair and nails, and methyl groups, which support many vital biochemical processes in the body, including energy production. MSM is a naturally-occurring nutrient found in small amounts of many foods.  With all the good benefits of MSM it also comes an added bonus. In a nut shell.  It does wonders for the hair including a good aid in growing hair.   My nails already grow great but that's an added bonus  and also what I have noticed is my hair texture has change very noticeably.  It's soft and more defined not so frizzy and my curl pattern went from tight curls to a looser curl and wavy pattern. I am amongst those that take MSM faithfully,  I guess I will have to continue to educate women about the benefits of MSM.  I'm on a mission because I care and want to see all women with beautiful hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment