November 6, 2012

Natural Hair Does Not Have To Be Naptural Hair.


I know this post is going to offend some people, but I believe by my saying this I am doing some of the men a favor.  For the husband's mainly. The ones that decided to go natural without transitioning.  You know the one I'm talking about.  The one that decided to walk around all day with that mini fro and that band going around their hend to make a statement- to let everyone know they are going natural.  That is UGLY!  And to all the men particularly the husbands that have to stand by their wives while they do this.  I have to say sorry to the husbands because they have to say "that is my wife!". I see this around the city and when I am in the store and I see one of these heads walk by me a I see the look on husband's face as I look at her head.  I don't wanna laugh, I almost want to cry.  Because ladies!! Who said this was cute?  And forget saying, "I don't care what people think".  Well you should. Cause although we shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, image says a lot about a person with out conversation.  So what, that it's merely based on assumption but that's just the way it is, and the way it will always be.  That's our nature.  To the women walking around looking like(excuse my language) bush bitches, you know there is a more civilized approach to going natural.  So stop being lazy and braid that stuff up if you are doing to big chop with 1 1/2 inch hair left on your head.  That's why it is a good idea to learn how to braid your own hair, if you don't have the funds to get your hair done.  It takes practice but you'll get better.  It's good if you have little girls.  You can practice on them so you should get good real fast.  I know people that know how to braid but don't like to and they don't need to.  This on the other hand...well, these pictures say it all.




I'll just say this is interesting.  I'm not a fan of it.




On the other hand it does take growth retention starting from that point to get to this.

As you can see it doesn't have anything to do with hair type.  You can have the length you desire, as long as you take care of your ends to retain what you grow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment