November 15, 2012

What's Good Hair Products

Shampoos and Conditioners

 Preferably sulfate free is the best way to go. Here is a my recommendations for high quality sulfate free shampoo and conditioners.




Thermal treatment for natural hair
For those with natural hair and like to wear it straightened, it's very important to protected your hair as much as possible.  I highly recommend these great products following a prepoo, which you can follow my method at my prepoo method post.  These products are great for protecting, smoothing and retaining hair growth, thus promoting hair growth.  


For the free and natural look
For those times when you just want to go natural whether it be in a pony tail or just free and natural. I highly recommend natural to moisturize and a sealer to lock in moisture.  I highly recommend these products.




with the natural oils, feel free to explore what your hair likes.  There are many different great natural oils to chose from that will truly benefit your hair.  I like natural products over all.  But I also go with what works.  But most of all I will always use a natural oil as a base, whether it in a prepoo, deep condition, or hot oil treatment.  I always nourish my hair by feeding it with what it needs, so in turn my hair will always give me back what I want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment