October 2, 2012

Airport Security for all the wig and weave heads

Heading to the airport? Story has it that there are reports that security is now scanning wigs and weaves for potential hazards. So don't be offended if your hair is subjected to being search lol. The cause for this is there has been incidents of women trying to smuggle drugs in their weaves lol. Yeah I was laughing the whole time I was reading this article. Don't believe me?  Read for yourself. You just can't make this stuff up!
http://www.heavy.com/news/2012/09/women-smuggling-cocaine-weave/

Unbeweavable !!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks for the heads up. It may seem impractical but I'd rather have them check my hair than to miss someone hiding something that can hurt people. But so I won't be embarrased, I guess I will wear my "own hair" when I need to take a flight :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah that would be pretty pretty embarrassing I'm glad I found this. Would save me and some of the women I know the strip from dignity.

    ReplyDelete