October 18, 2012

Full sew in invisible part no glue

I wanted give a some input to some of these shotty invisible parts I see around town. Some in which you can tell the operator clearly have no how idea what they are doing. As you can see in the photo of the young lady with black hair, her part is spaced out and looks unnatural. I can't imagine anyone having to walk around with this humiliation. I would say "girl your stylist did you wrong!" Although I know people have a look preference I know for a fact that this is not acceptable. No one wants to look like they have a receding part. Ladies! It's not suppose to be 2 inches apart lol! Grrr, I'm tired of seeing these bad parts around town. Okay so you only paid $40, you can tell. obviously you got your monies worth. That don't mean you have to wear it. If she only charges you 40 dollars expect to look like this. Trust me it woul be worth you stayin up to your stylist and tell her you re not going out like that and demanding a refund. If you needed your hair done for the night, and are in need of a quit do, do to bad hair stylist just take that $40 you took back from her and go get you a pony tail or half wig as a quick solution until tomorrow and have a beautiful evening at your event. Show some pride in your appearance so you can carry that confidence. Work it girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment