October 11, 2012

Camellia Oil for hair

I am so miffed!! I typed a post yesterday about the Camellia and it's oil and accidentally deleted it!! Now here I am starting over from scratch.  I guess that is what I get for not saving it to disk drive first in case something like that was to ever happen.  Lesson learned woooosaaaaa...... I forgot to mention before about camellia oil.  It's another great oil that has been used in Japan for centuries, particularly by the women on the island of Oshima.  Camellia oil is rich in fatty acids like the olive oil only richer.  Which in turn means healthier shiner hair.  For the women in Oshima it was customary for the women to grow really long hair.  I know Japanese hair is way different from afro hair, but that is why this oil is perfect for it.  I need to get some more for my collection.  I bought it a long time ago, and started experimenting with some other oils and didn't purchase it again because it was much more convenient for me to get the other stuff.   Lets see, I have shea butter, olive oil, shima oil, brazil nut oil, coconut oil, castor oil, Argan oil, then of course my do gro mega thick oil, oh my! :)


my mother has this bush growing on the side of her house in Compton California.  When I first saw it I instantly recognized it.  It's beauiful like a rose bush but you'll know it's not a rose.


Oshima woman, from the island of Oshima Japan


This is Shima, yes that's her name, she is my inspiration for my hair growth.  Yes she relaxes her hair and she is a sista.

No comments:

Post a Comment