October 25, 2012

How to Make Shea Butter Olive Oil Lotion with Coconut Oil

Yesterday I made my babies and I some shea nut butter and olive oil lotion because we ran out again! I've been making this for years.  I don't buy lotion for moisturizing, however, I do buy smell good lotions for scent only.  The shea and olive lotion that I make smells nice,  it has a nutty smell, but who wants to smell like that all the time right?  Gotta switch it up, gotta smell nice.  For  nourishing however, I choose to use coconut oil and the lotion I make with shea nut butter and olive oil.  I also call it my "concoction" or "potion".  Any way I made this video here to show how I make my to lotion potion or concoction lol.  If you have any questions feel free to comment at the end of this post. 




No comments:

Post a Comment